Aeries CARS: Downloads and Support
Use the window below for the following downloads:
- Special Request Software Developements:
- A special request function could be anything. These type of additions are prompted by the needs of our users. If you, are a member of your team is involved in a workflow that could be helpful to automate from the Aeries CARS software, it's possible that we will build a new function in the software. When these requests are made, they are generally to assist you with functionality in your company's electrical engineering or design workflow (e.g. a task, a calculation, or service packs). Once the team has tested these items internally, they will be released here for you to download, test, and verify to work as expected.
- Tools designed to make installation easier:
- Some of these tools include automated registry entries, .dll registration (necessary for the software to run), or config files that may have been accidentally deleted from your PC.
- Windows updates required for the software to work properly:
- Certain Windows updates, specifically with the Windows 7 Operating System, are required for the software to run as expected. These files are easier downloaded from the appropriate Windows Updates pages from Microsoft but have been included in this section as a contingency.
- Patches for the software:
- A patch could include one or more items that have been added, or modified, due to unexpected results experienced while using the software. The need for a patch is reported by users, or found internally by the Aeries CARS team, and implemented into the software as quickly as possible.
- Additional support from other user in the community:
- As a member of the Aeries Team, you have access to the Aeries CARS Community Bulletin Board. This site is used to ask questions, video tutorial videos, demonstrations, and get release updates.
You must be logged in to view this content.